Getting the Most out of Your PR
Published on 14/6/2012
A new date has just been scheduled for the excellent “Getting the Most out of Your PR” course – 17 October 2012 in Southampton. This workshop is excellent value at £192.00 (£160 + VAT) for a day’s training.
Are you making the most of your PR? Are you producing high quality press releases? Are your media releases professional enough to catch the attention of busy journalists (a national daily newspaper can receive several thousand releases a day)?
The workshop will help you to understand:
- Who and what the media are and how journalists work
- What the media needs from you and the principles of identifying news
- How to identify your objectives
- How to write a press release – there will be a practical task on the day writing a release for the boating and regional media
- Techniques for maximising the impact of the release
- How to handle the media interest that you generate
- How to write a basic PR plan and integrate with your other promotional activities including online and social media
The workshop will run from 9:30 to 16:30. It will include a practical section on writing a press release. You will leave the workshop with a list of relevant marine media and top tips on improving your media relations.
For further details or to book on the course, please contact Liv Whetmore on (01784) 223631 or e-mail: email@example.com