Improve Your Selling Skills in Time for the PSP Southampton Boat Show
Published on 28/6/2012
The popular Selling Skills course is coming to Southampton again on 4 September 2012, in the lead up to the PSP Southampton Boat Show.
The course is excellent value at £160 + VAT (£192.00) for BMF members and £210 + VAT (£252.00) for exhibiting non-members.
* To develop more effective sales relationships
* To understand our selling style
* To build confidence
* To learn how to sell to differing customer types
* To examine the keys to building customer loyalty
* To identify the barriers to closing the sale and explore creative solutions
* To close more sales
* To have fun!
- Understanding why people buy
- Exploring your selling style
- Identifying customer types – what do they need from you?
- What makes your customer say ‘yes’?
- Developing customer-focused sales strategies
- Building customer loyalty
- Becoming more confident
Creativity and closing the sale:
- Creative solutions
- Thinking ‘outside the box’
- Overcoming objections
- Problem solving
- Getting to ‘yes’
- Closing the sale
This course uses the Strength Deployment Inventory to assess your selling style and to examine the buying motivations of customers.
To reserve your place, please contact Liv Whetmore on 01784 223631 or firstname.lastname@example.org For all information on training courses offered from the BMF please visit the page here.