Get Up to Date with the Latest Law Relating to Brokerage Course
Published on 5/7/2012
There are a few places available on the popular Law Relating to Brokerage and Boat Retailers course, don’t miss the opportunity to get updated on the latest marine law.
DATE: Thursday 4 October 2012
TIME: 0930 – 1630
The course has recently been re-vamped, with up to date information. It is excellent value at £192 (£160 + VAT) for BMF Members and £300 (£250 + VAT) for non-members.
Brokers and boat retailers typically have responsibility for ensuring that the legal framework surrounding the sale and purchase of small craft is fit for purpose and for conducting the transaction successfully within this framework. This one-day course is designed to:
* Increase your knowledge and awareness of the legal framework and industry standards relating to the sale and purchase of craft
* Minimise your commercial risk and help to avoid disputes and the rejection of craft by purchasers
* Provide you with practical, industry-specific advice and guidance on key areas of the sale and purchase process
What do you get for your money?
* Comprehensive, up to date information including course reference manual, copies of the presentation, separate fact sheets for the industry and copies of the BMF Standard Documents
* The opportunity to discuss questions and specific examples with other attendees and the Course Leader, who is a Marine Solicitor with extensive experience of this subject.
For further information or to book on any of these courses, please contact Liv Whetmore on (01784) 223631 or e-mail: email@example.com