Closing Date31 May 2020
Valid From21 May 2020
The position of Boatyard Supervisor has become available at Premier Marinas’ Sovereign Harbour. This is a great opportunity for a customer and team focused individual, with a flexible work ethic, to join a fast paced team on a busy marina.
Sovereign Harbour contains a purpose built boatyard operating specialist plant to include a 60 ton travel hoist. The boatyard team also tow vessels within the marina and provide an out of hours emergency lifting service on a rota basis.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven customer service delivery
- Leadership of a small team within a physical setting
- Previous mentoring and coaching responsibilities
- A working knowledge of LOLER and PUWER
- Experience of operating plant and machinery
- The ability to give guidance on vessel design and keel type in regards to lifting techniques
- Experience of planning, resource allocation and problem solving both proactive and reactive
- Ability to learn and use computer software systems
- “A can do" attitude and flexible approach to team work
Previous experience would be a major advantage but training, where required, will be given.
This role includes working outdoors in all weathers and working some weekends and bank holidays.
A full clean UK driving license is essential.
If you would like to be part of a team delivering excellent customer service and believe you have the key skills and knowledge required please apply to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, at email@example.com supported by a current CV and covering letter describing why you are applying for the role along with your salary expectations.
Apply ToTracey Jefkins
Company NamePremier Marinas
AddressSovereign Harbour Marina,
Job TypeMarina Staff
Job RegionSouth East England incl. London
How to apply
If you would like more information about this vacancy, please contact Tracey Jefkins