Closing Date28 February 2019
Valid From09 January 2019
Brighton Marina is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor. The role will require a person who can focus on providing excellent customer service, enquiry handling, office administration, contract and finance management, whilst juggling the demands of a busy office. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of:
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop new initiatives to enhance and streamline the business
- Ensure that deadlines are met
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Good IT Skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- 'Can do' attitude and flexible approach to team work
This role does include some outdoor working in all weathers and will be part of a shift rota which includes some weekends and bank/public holidays.
Previous experience and knowledge of boats would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given where required.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice can be found on our website. Successful applicants will be contacted.
Company NamePremier Marinas
AddressBrighton Marina West Jetty, Brighton Marina, ,
Job TypeMarina Staff
Job RegionSouth East England incl. London