Event date: 24/04/2019 to 25/04/2019
2019 MARINA CONFERENCE SPONSORED BY
• 24 - 25 April 2019 – Bournemouth, UK
We are now taking bookings for the 2019 Marina Conference.
Don’t miss the opportunity to network with other marina professionals, as well as attending interesting sessions.
Conference Programme (subject to change)
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Key Note Speaker – The Marina Customer (Ben Martin - HKS | Creating places that enhance the human experience)
- Our Future Customer
- Break-out sessions: Mental Health Awareness; Discover, Experience, Commit
- Panel Discussion: Brexit, Red Diesel, H & S COP
- Marina Manager Training & Accreditation
- The new Marina & Boatyard Apprenticeship
- Anti-Fouling Initiative
- Drinks Reception/Dinner
- Key Note Speaker – Environmental Marinas (Monty Halls - Marine Biologist & Broadcaster)
- Break-out Sessions: Choosing Practical Bio-security Actions; Plastic Pollution; The Green Blue - A Joint British Marine/RYA Environmental initiative
- Crises Management – panel discussion
Showcase Display Stands available - please contact Liv Whetmore for further information
Further information: Liv Whetmore – 01784 223631 / email@example.com
Interested in this event?
Want to attend this event?
BournemouthBournemouth Highcliff Marriott HotelSt. Michael's RoadWest CliffBournemouthDorsetBH2 5DU