Event date: 18/02/2019 to 19/02/2019
The BMET Course is designed to give candidates a general overview of the knowledge and skills required for a BMEA-certified Marine Electrical Technician, providing the skills needed for installation and maintenance of electrics on boats, leading to an industry recognised qualification. It is assumed that all candidates will have at least 12-months relevant working experience.
A two day course based around the BMEEA Code of Practice, the industry recommended standard. A course designed to give candidates a general overview of the knowledge and skills required for a BMEEA-certified Marine Electrical Technician. All information and required knowledge used mainly with UK marine electric systems and follows not only the BMEEA Code of Practice and ISOs, but also the Recreational Craft Directive (RCD).
"It was a pleasure to attend and take the course and Richard was fantastic, making us feel at ease, encouraging our self confidence and delivering the course material in a very crystal clear, easy to understand and concise manner." Joao Monteiro
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE COURSE - CLICK HERE
Benefits of Attending
- Qualification BMEEA-certified Marine Electrical Technician, an industry recognised qualification
- Qualified to the BMEEA Code of Practice standard
- Training course and a qualification
- BMEEA are industry leaders consistently updating the training to be internationally relevant
What is covered on the course
- Health & Safety
- AC & DC Circuits
- Circuit Diagrams & Standard Conventions
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Generators & Motors
- Distribution Systems
- Batteries & Charging Systems
- Cables & Terminations
Interested in this event?
Want to attend this event?