Event date: 11/06/2019
Event time: 2:00pm to 4:00pm
British Marine's Insurance, Financial and Legal Services Association are presenting an interactive seminar focusing on some of the legal, financial and insurance issues that can be faced by workboat operators and those who provide services to them. There will be drinks and canapes available throughout the seminar.
Our carefully selected panel will be considering the implications and ramifications arising out of a typical scenario, dealing with issues concerning contractual terms, insurance coverage, ship mortgages and health and safety.
Please join us from 14:00 in Conference Room 1 for drinks, canapes and the opportunity to problem solve without the usual associated cost. A drinks reception will follow at the British Marine Stand to allow you to network with the delegates and the panel who are:
- Chair - Sarah Allan, Partner, Thomas Cooper Law
- Maritime Law - Tristan Harwood - Barrister and Associate of Bartons Solicitors
- Insurance - Keith Lovett - Senior Marine Underwriter, MS Amlin
- Insurance - Malcolm Stewart, Branch Manager, A-Plan Insurance
- Finance - Ryan Baverstock, Development Manager, Marine & Aviation, Shawbrook Bank
- Health & Safety - Chris Clarke (Tech IOSH), SHEQ Officer (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Assurance), SMS Group
Interested in this event?
Want to attend this event?
Mayflower ParkTown QuaySouthamptonHampshireSO14 2AQ