Event date: 26/11/2019
Event time: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Owing to the great success of the Facebook Workshop and the excellent feed-back that the workshop is receiving, British Marine is please to offer this workshop, run by Introtweet. The Workshop is focused entirely on Facebook and how to use it. Facebook is still THE Social Media platform - so how can you achieve success?
Here is what you can expect from the session:
- All about the new Facebook algorithm changes - what's changed and why?
- The impact the changes will have on your business' Facebook page
- what you can do to maximise your success; and
- ensure Facebook is a key marketing platform for your business
- Learn Introtweet's top reach and engagement tips to engage with your target audience
- Explore all of the latest apps, features and updates to make your business page stand out from the crowd
- Discuss how to consistently create engaging content to draw in your audience
- Create new content ideas and a new Facebook marketing strategy to take forward for your business
- Discover the potential of Facebook Advertising
If you have no previous Facebook experience either in a personal or business sense please contact Introtweet or British Marine before booking on the course so we can discuss your best training option.
"Laura and Pete from Introtweet ran an absolutely fantastic Facebook marketing course, all about how to best optimise our business page. They were friendly, knowledgeable and engaging and welcomed lots of questions. The course was very enjoyable and I’m excited to implement all the things I have learned!"
Kathryn Watts, Marine Resources Recruitment Ltd
"Excellent course and speakers were very clear. I particularly liked the various opportunities to discuss our own pages. Thank you."
Gemma Dunn, Key Yachting Ltd
"Excellent course and I learnt a great deal."
Al Wood, Multihull Solutions Ltd
"Just a line to thank you for a very informative and well structured training session yesterday. The team and I left with many ideas and tools to develop our Social Media and exploit the potential of this platform further.
We will highly recommend the course to others in our sector.
Dan McKiernan, Marina Projects Ltd"
"It was great! I learnt so much!" - Overwater Marina
"It was very informative and I’m now formulating my plan" - Fox Narrowboats LTD
"Fantastic day with lots of new ideas, apps and hints and tips to go away and play with! Thank You!" - ABNB Boat Brokerage
|The Trainers: Laura Brown and Pete Andrews
Introtweet was established in July 2013 by Laura Brownand since then has grown into a successful Social Media business with a brilliant reputation both in their local Taunton areaand across the UK. Lauraand Peter help businesses maximise the potential of Social Media either via Social Media management, training or large scale workshops. Some of their clients have included world leaders in their industry, including Burgess Yachts, South West Water & Heidelberg.Please find a link to Introtweet's case study with Burgess Yachts below:
Further information: Liv Whetmore - 01784 223631 /email@example.com.
Interested in this event?
Want to attend this event?