Event date: 10/03/2021
Event time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Owing to the great success of previous workshops and the excellent feedback that the Introtweet workshops always receive, British Marine is pleased to offer this online Facebook for Business workshop. The Workshop is focused entirely on Facebook and how to use it. Facebook is still THE most important Social Media platform - so how can you use it to achieve the success you are looking for?
Here is what you can expect from the session:
- Learn all about the new Facebook algorithm changes - what's changed and why?
- Explore the impact the changes will have on your business' Facebook page & how you can work with them to maximise your success & continue to reach your audience.
- Learn Introtweet's top reach and engagement tips to engage with your target audience most effectively
- Explore all of the latest apps, features and updates to make your business page stand out from the crowd & your competitors
- Discuss how to consistently create engaging content to draw in your audience & get high engagement levels
- Create new & exciting content ideas to share on Facebook
- Leave the workshop with a personalised Facebook marketing strategy to take forward for your business
What do I need to have to join the session:
- To attend the workshop Introtweet require you to have an existing Facebook page & a little knowledge about how to run the page
- The workshop will be run online. You will receive joining instructions with specific software requirements after you register for the course
What is included in the registration price:
- This workshop is for British Marine Members only
- The Workshop fee includes attendance to the workshop and all the materials and ideas shared during the session
- The Workshop + 12 months aftercare includes the same as above, plus a year's support from Introtweet through their School of Social Media
Please fill in the below registration form
If you want to get in touch please contact Sara Gonzalez: 07923 250 650 / email@example.com
Previous workshop testimonials
| "Laura and Pete from Introtweet ran an absolutely fantastic Facebook marketing course, all about how to best optimise our business page. They were friendly, knowledgeable and engaging and welcomed lots of questions. The course was very enjoyable and I’m excited to implement all the things I have learned!" - Kathryn Watts, Marine Resources Recruitment Ltd
| "Just a line to thank you for a very informative and well structured training session yesterday. The team and I left with many ideas and tools to develop our Social Media and exploit the potential of this platform further. We will highly recommend the course to others in our sector." - Dan McKiernan, Marina Projects Ltd
| "It was great! I learnt so much!" - Overwater Marina
| "It was very informative and I’m now formulating my plan" - Fox Narrowboats LTD
| "Fantastic day with lots of new ideas, apps and hints and tips to go away and play with! Thank You!" - ABNB Boat Brokerage
Established in 2013, Introtweet has established an enviable reputation for providing social media training and management services to a diverse range of businesses from small local firms to large international companies. Members of their team are regularly interviewed on radio and are booked as speakers as numerous businesses events where they discuss all things social.
Short Courses Booking Terms and Conditions