Event date: 24/03/2021
Event time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
The perfect workshop for those who are looking to kick-start their LinkedIn presence and learn how to use it successfully for their business.
- How to utilise the most important & effective LinkedIn features for your business
- LinkedIn Daily strategies & tips for success
- Why LinkedIn is no longer an online CV
- What makes engaging content on LinkedIn?
- Create your personalised LinkedIn strategy
During our workshop you will learn:
- How to fully optimise your LinkedIn profile for maximum success
- LinkedIn etiquette and best practises
- What to post & (maybe more importantly) what not to post!
- How to build your network & develop new relationships with your target audience
- How to create, grow & enhance your LinkedIn company page
- Our Top LinkedIn tips to success - including the benefits of LinkedIn consistency
- How to measure your LinkedIn success
What do I need to have to join the session:
- The workshop will be run online. You will receive joining instructions with specific software requirements after you register for the course
What is included in the registration price:
- This workshop is for British Marine Members only
- The Workshop fee includes attendance to the workshop and all the materials and ideas shared during the session
- The Workshop + 12 months aftercare includes the same as above, plus a year's support from Introtweet through their School of Social Media
Please fill in the below registration form If you want to get in touch please contact Sara Gonzalez: 07923 250 650 / email@example.com
Previous workshop testimonials
"I would highly recommend a course with Laura and Pete. It was fun and relaxed and I came away armed with new ideas to improve my skills. Great value for money - they are both very knowledgeable and tailored the session to suit all levels of skill. Thank you."
The Trainers: Laura Brown and Pete Andrews
Introtweet was established in July 2013 by Laura Brownand since then has grown into a successful Social Media business with a brilliant reputation both in their local Taunton areaand across the UK. Lauraand Peter help businesses maximise the potential of Social Media either via Social Media management, training or large scale workshops. Some of their clients have included world leaders in their industry, including Burgess Yachts, South West Water & Heidelberg.Please find a link to Introtweet's case study with Burgess Yachts below: