Event date: 28/10/2021
Event time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Marine Electronics Installer (MEI) certificate is an indication of a working knowledge of NMEA 0400 Installation Standard, which clarifies and defines competent installation practices. A Marine Electronics Installer has demonstrated this proficiency by passing an examination designed to measure understanding of those principles.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Market the training to potential customers as an indication of professional expertise
- The key electronics manufacturers are supportive of the training and certification
- Training and a qualification
- NMEA 0400 Standard
- BMEEA are industry leaders consistently updating the training to be internationally relevant
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- Ohm’s Law, Kirchoff’s Law, Vessel Grounding Systems, EMI
- DSC, VHF Transceivers, Coax Cables, Antennas
- Data Communications, Equipment Installation, Testing
- Electrical Distribution, Capacity, Wire Sizing
- Battery Basics, Capacity, Charging
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Suitable for electronics engineers who are looking to further their knowledge and gaining a qualification in marine electronics.
REGISTRATION OF INTEREST
If you are interested in attending this course, please complete the following registration of interest form. Once we have reviewed your application, we will send you the course booking form by email.
If you would like to get in touch with us, please contact Sara Gonzalez - 07923 250 650 / email@example.com
Short Courses Booking Terms & Conditions
Bournemouth & Poole CollegeNorth RoadParkstonePOOLEDorsetBH14 0LS