Opportunities to grow your business
International Events 2022/23
British Marine is excited to announce the launch of their 2022/2023 calendar of events and would like to encourage members who are looking to start exporting overseas or continue/increase their export journey to consider joining them at some of the industry’s leading international boat shows and trade events.
8 great reasons why you should exhibit with British Marine?
1. We provide a cost-effective “first step” to promoting yourself and your brand at international shows.
2. Our turnkey packages make exhibiting easy, with pre-show, build-up and breakdown support.
3. Through strong relationships with show organisers, we will ensure that you’ll get a prime stand location, with great footfall.
4. Supported by specialist PR & Marketing agencies, we will promote your attendance at the show, maximising brand exposure.
5. We will proactively look to introduce you to international clients by facilitating networking events.
6. For all co-exhibitor packages, we will manage the stand design and build for you. All that is needed from you is your artwork and marketing materials and we’ll do the rest.
7. The British Marine team will be present at the show to provide on-site support and with respect to shared showcase stands, man your stand whilst you’re away.
8. Through our partnership with the Department for International Trade, we will support you in securing funding, which could cover the cost of exhibiting!
Conditions and deadlines apply, please see below.
How do I get involved?
Contact Johanna – Jsargeant@britishmarine.co.uk to discuss your objectives, options and secure your space. Please note that due to limitations, opportunities to exhibit will be on a first come first serve basis.
How can I secure funding to exhibit?
British Marine works closely with the Department for International Trade (DIT), international trade advisers and commercial officers in securing funding for its members and UK companies. This includes the costs associated with exhibiting at any of the aforementioned events.
There are two funds available to you, the DIT internationalisation Fund, which is available to businesses based in England and provides match-funded grants up to £9,000 and the DIT UK Tradeshow Programme, which provides grants of up to £4,000.
Eligibility criteria, deadlines and conditions do apply. It’s also important to note that you must secure your funding before you commit to an event.
This may seem daunting, but do not fear! The British Marine team is on hand to support you with your application and has helped a number of our exhibitors secure their funding already. If you are considering exhibiting with British Marine, then we strongly recommend that you contact us today. We wouldn’t want you missing out!
“Applying for the government grant was really quick and easy. It only took me a day to finalise everything and just two days to get it accepted. With the help of British Marine, who took me through the whole process, I’ve secured my funding and can now focus on planning to exhibit at Cannes and possibly boot Düsseldorf and other international shows with British Marine.”
Victor Aspey, Beautiful Marine Floors
Contact Johanna for further information on the funding opportunities available to you – Jsargeant@britishmarine.co.uk