Click here to see the training course dates and locations and to book >
- 19 - 24 October 2019 - Croatia
British Marine, in association with the Global Marina Institute, presents the internationally renowned Advanced Marina Management School.
The AMM course has been designed as a pathway towards Certified Marina Manager (CMM) and Certified Marina Professional (CMP) Certification.
Each day is packed with a range of learning opportunities, including formal classes and lectures, informal discussions, field trip to nearby marinas, group projects, marina/boatyard industry networking, evening classes and discussions.
Places will be strictly limited, so early registration is advised. To ensure a wide mix of delegates, no more than two people from the same marina organisation can attend the course. The course will be taught in English.
Applicants must have a minimum of three years relevant management experience. British Marine will assess the application against this requirement.
- CMM / CMP Pathway British Marine Member - £2,350 + VAT (£2,820)
- Overseas TYHA Member - £2,600 (no VAT)
- CMM / CMP Pathway Non-British Marine Member - £3,000 + VAT (£3,600)
- CMM / CMP Pathway Non-British Marine Member - outside UK - £3,000 (no VAT)
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
For further information or to book on the course, please contact: Liv Whetmore - +44 (0)1784 223631 / email@example.com.