British Marine, in conjunction with the Global Marina Institute (GMI) presents the internationally renowned Intermediate Marina Management Course. The next dates for this course in the UK are 25 - 28 February 2019 and the course will be held in Poole, Dorset.
This four-day course is designed to provide marina personnel in a leadership position with fast-track training in the critical issues in marinas. It is aimed at managers, supervisors and foremen who have had at least one full year of experience working at this level.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Learn about a wide range of subjects relevant to marinas
- Meet like-minded marina personnel for useful networking
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
- All those with at least one year’s experience at supervisory/management level in a marina
- All those who would like to widen their skills, to improve the efficiency and quality of their marina
- People who would like to advance their career in marina management
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
With a wide range of expert speakers, each day is packed with a range of learning opportunities, including formal classes and lectures, informal discussions, field trip to nearby marinas, group projects, marina/boatyard industry networking and evening classes and discussions.
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
FURTHER COURSES TO CONSIDER:
- Leadership Development
- Health and Safety
- Budgeting and Accounting
- Environmental Management
- Maritime Law
- Customer Service
- Advanced Marina Management School