This is a great course for sales people who want to identify that hidden 'X' factor that determines 'excellence' in selling.
Whatever your background, if your job involves selling, then the 'Selling Skills for the Marine Industry' will help you maximise your effectiveness in this crucial area.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Learn new skills and improve your ability to close a sale
- Increase your revenue by increasing your sales
- Grow your company
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
If you are involved in selling and looking to improve the way you
approach a sales situation, you will find this course useful.
The "Selling Skills for the Marine Industry" was one of the most beneficial courses I have ever completed. Using the SDI theory, the course helps you to idetify yourself and your customers in a logical way. I am now confident I can recognise different signs, whether that's speech, body language, appearance or attitude to help pass on information, close the sale and increase overall sales. Bev Shepherd is an excellent trainer with a lifetime experience in sales. Highly recommended.
Ash Holmes, Spinlock Ltd
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Develop more effective sales relationships
- Understand your selling style
- Build confidence
- Learn how to sell to differing customer types
- Examine the keys to building customer loyalty
- Identify the barriers to closing the sale and explore creative solutions
- Close more sales
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- Understanding why people buy
- Exploring your selling style
- Identifying customer types – what do they need from you?
- What makes your customer say ‘yes’?
- Developing customer focused sales strategies
- Building customer loyalty
- Becoming more confident
Creativity and closing the sale:
- Creative solutions
- Thinking ‘outside the box’
- Overcoming objections
- Problem solving
- Getting to ‘yes’
- Closing the sale
Bev is an experienced trainer, mentor and facilitator with a wealth of experience in sales and developing good customer relations. Prior to becoming a training consultant, she held senior level sales and marketing roles in the air cargo industry, working in both North America and Continental Europe, and project managing new business initiatives.
Her industry experience spans the private, public and charity sectors and she has worked across all levels in an organisation, from front line staff to directors and chief executives. Beverley’s courses are enhanced by enjoyment and participation, and her style is clear, competent, fun and imaginative.