With two thirds of adults using social media every day, the landscape of how brands communicate with its customers is evolving. As social media becomes ingrained into the day-to-day lives of consumers, it has become increasingly important for businesses to use this essential marketing tool effectively.
Have you set-up social media accounts for your business, but not sure what to post, how to talk to your audience, how to boost engagement or invest in advertising?
The experts at McKenna Townsend are pleased to offer social media training to British Marine members, which will tell you everything you need to know to develop a winning social media strategy for your business.
This one-day workshop will equip you with the knowledge and tools to understand the core social media platforms, getting content right for your audience and how to maximise your social media results through organic and paid-for content. The workshop will breakdown the nine steps that are crucial for developing an effective social media strategy.
The Social Media training course proved to be one of the most interesting training courses that I have attended, The team from McKenna Townsend were very knowledgeable and the information provided and the skills gained from attending the course will be a great help with promoting all aspect of Savage Lightings social media and marketing platforms in the future.
Matt Faulks, Senior Sales Manager, Savage Marine Ltd
The session will be hands-on throughout the day to allow you to put your learning’s into practice.
- An introduction to today’s social media landscape
- Understanding what a social media strategy is
- Setting goals
- Identifying target audience(s)
- Checking out the competition
- Evaluating your existing social media presence
- Identifying the right social media platform(s) for your business needs
- Guide to creating engaging content that’s right for your goals and target audience
- Introduction to Facebook advertising and how to utilise it to meet your objectives
- Understanding risk management and learning how to manage negative comments
- How to measure your social media success using analytical tools to evaluate how it meets your business objectives
The specialist team at McKenna Townsend will be training you through your business’ social media needs. Delivering social media strategies on a daily basis for clients within the marine sector, we are equipped with the insight and best practice knowledge to ensure we get your social media presence exactly right. With experience spanning across all key social media channels, we love creating buzz and talkability, ultimately to generate increased referring website traffic, footfall and spend.
Further information: Liv Whetmore - 01784 223631 / email@example.com