Welcome Afloat is a highly practical customer service training course, using varied active training styles to give participants the skills and knowledge they can immediately use in the workplace.
The Welcome Afloat one-day training course gives participants today's core customer service skills - reflecting the latest techniques and best practice. It is a highly flexible course and can be tailored to include content and knowledge specific to destinations and businesses.
Following on from almost five successful years of delivering the ‘Welcome Afloat’ programme face to face, British Marine, together with Welcome to Excellence, have decided to offer an online version as well.
OBJECTIVES OF WELCOME AFLOAT
- To support member organisations in their endeavour to maintain the highest levels of customer care, service and quality
- To help the teams to attract and retain customers, and understand customer needs and expectations
- To ensure that the organisations consistently offer exceptional levels of customer service, aiming to exceed expectations and gain repeat business/recommendations
- To equip teams with the skills to communicate and connect with customers and colleagues; including how to deal with challenges such as complaints
- To encourage people to act as ambassadors for their organisations, aiming to keep customers for life.
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
If you work in the Leisure Marine Tourism Sector in a customer facing role, this course is for you.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Develop proactive communications skills
- Recognise different customer expectations and how to meet them
- Better understand their frontline sales and service role
- Be confident in effectively tackling difficult situations
- Learn why teamwork is vital in a customer-facing environment
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- Attracting and Attaining Customers
- Inspiring your customers and making a difference
- Meeting and exceeding expectations
- Creating a great boating experience
- Excellence for everyone
- Communication successfully
- Resolving challenging situations
- Promoting boating and your business
- Keeping customers for life
Delegates are able to attain a City and Guilds Level 2 Award in the Principles of Customer Service by completing a multiple choice assessment at the end of the course and payment of a registration/certification fee of £20 per person.
| "I attended the Welcome Afloat course with one of my colleagues and we both came away with invaluable knowledge. Our trainer Amy was very knowledgeable and very professional on how she delivered the course.
I’ve been doing the same job for over 20 years and there is always something new to learn. The cost is reasonable and for an extra £20 we both came away with a City & Guilds qualification and, more importantly, a certificate for the office wall."
Paul Clark, Kris Cruisers
SEE AVAILABLE DATES
For more information
Contact: Sharon Holland -+44 (0) 7923 250 650 / firstname.lastname@example.org