British Marine has designed a series of webinars to keep our members up to date with the latest news and changes affecting the Marine Industry. All members are invited to join our webinars.
|The Green Blue - The Environmental future for marine sector businesses
Thursday, 30th July at 11am
Consumers are increasingly making choices based on the ‘green credentials’ of a business, and companies are beginning to go green for both the environmental and the financial benefits. How do they align in what lies ahead for the Marine Sector?
Key topics include:
- British Marine Environmental Roadmap for businesses
- The progression of The Green Blue
- Raising awareness
- Available resources
- Benefits of good environmental practice
Who will be presenting:
- James Scott-Anderson, Environment and Health & Safety Executive at British Marine
- Phil Horton, Environmental and Sustainability Manager at the Royal Yachting Association
- Sean Strevens, Senior Partner at Cheetah Marine International Ltd.
- Damian Foxhall, Sustainability Program Manager at 11th Hour Racing Team
Click here to register for this webinar
If you wish to submit a question to the panel in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Question: The Green Blue"