Alrose Products Ltd
British Gas Springs
British Gas Springs
Address52 Papyrus Road
Gas Springs & Gas Struts Manufactured in Over 245 Different Types
Alrose Products design, engineer, manufacture and sell Gas Springs, Dampers and Struts for the most demanding applications from marine and food to aerospace and medical.Our complete in house engineering capability ensures that we can meet all your engineering requirements.
- Design and specification – our engineering team have assisted numerous engineers in specifying gas springs that will be suitable for their particular application. We always find that the sooner we are involved in your design process the faster and easier a solution is found for you.
- Manufacture – our BS EN ISO 9001:2008 approved manufacturing capabilities allow us to consistently produce high quality precision springs. Our Engineering team can develop specific solutions for you to ensure that the correct gas spring can be created. We not only stock springs ready for PDI and despatch, we can also manufacture bespoke springs for you.
- Titanium springs one third the mass of a stainless steel variant – where weight, strength and performance are your constraints. Aerospace and performance automotive are our regular markets with this product.
- High quality stainless steel springs for the marine market, or anywhere that is exposed to the elements.
- Non magnetic springs as used on medical equipment such as MRI and CT scanners. Also capable of being fitted to hospital and operating theatre beds.
- High temperature seals can be fitted to ensure longevity in hot environments, current customer applications include automotive engine compartments, industrial furnaces and food processing equipment.
- Food grade lubricants can be specified for applications where contamination might be of concern to you. Food processing machinery manufactures usually specify this option.
Gas Springs & Gas Struts Performance Enhancements
- Performance enhancements – Service and maintenance department offer you ongoing support and assistance including installation help, re-gassing of old springs and refurbishment of some types of spring. Ensuing that you get the longest life out of a British Gas Spring. This is all in addition to our 1 year standard warranty.
- Our engineers realise that your performance specification is quite often unique and will require a novel solution, we can help meet your brief by tweaking the damping characteristics and forces of the spring.
Wherever extremes of condition, robustness & reliability or elegance & quality is called for you can be sure that Alrose have either manufactured the product before or will be able to guide you to a solution. Our trademark MARINELINE™ range is used on hundreds of superyachts, pleasure launches and merchant ships. We are also an OEM for components that are critical to the smooth operation of machines in the food processing, medical, agricultural, aerospace and postal industries among many others.
Gas Springs & Gas Struts Summary
- Design and engineer service available.
- 316 Stainless Steel, Titanium or Mild Steel product ranges.
- Manufactured to your needs.
- Re gassing and portable filling service available.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 accredited company.
Alrose Products Ltd operates in the following activities:
M = manufacturer, D = Distributor, I = Importer, R = Retailer, S = Service