To apply for membership and complete the application form you will need to be a registered user on our website. Please click here to register.
You can partially complete the form and return to it at a later date once you have collected any additional details that you may need.
To obtain additional information or support prior to completing the membership application form, please do not hesitate to contact the membership team by:
Six steps to British Marine membership
- Register on this site (or log in if you are already registered)
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- Once your application is received at Marine House we will begin processing it
- We will complete a credit check on your company and review your company website and literature
- At this point you will receive communication from the membership team including an invoice for £80 plus VAT, which is a non-refundable administration fee. You will also qualify for membership of your appropriate Regional and Group Associations and any relevant documentation relating to joining those associations will be sent for your completion.
- On receipt of your administration fee and completed documentation your Regional and Group Association applications are sent to them for acceptance and comment
You can expect that the complete application process will take around four weeks. We'll be available to answer any questions about your application and keep you informed of progress.
Start/Continue Online Application