The Green Blue
The Green Blue a joint environmental program between The Royal Yachting Association and British Marine.
To inspire sustainable recreational boating for cleaner, healthier waters by:
- Identifying and raising awareness of key environmental issues
- Providing tailored information, guidance and an array of resources to support recreational boating in adopting and sharing good practice
- Delivering environmental awareness talks, presentations, workshops, educational activities and instructor training
- Discovering and raising awareness of more sustainable products and services
- Working closely with government agencies and bodies such as Natural England and the Environment Agency
- Developing partnerships and projects with other organisations, trusts, charities and businesses.
For more information please click on this link https://thegreenblue.org.uk/