Published on: 06 November 2018
The inaugural British Marine Expo will take place on 26 & 27 March 2019 at the impressive St. Mary’s Football Stadium in Southampton. With its bright, modern, open spaces, this great venue is the perfect spot to kick off the boating season. St. Mary’s will be the first location of annual British Marine Expos that will take place across the country. Future locations will include other marine hot spots in the UK.
British Marine Expo, is set to become the associations’ flagship trade event and is sponsored by British Marine Trades Association and Superyacht UK. The Expo will feature some of British Marine’s most popular events including the Superyacht UK Technical Seminar, the Supply Chain Conference and the British Marine Trades Association Awards. This will ensure it offers something for everyone, from leisure marine to superyacht and small commercial.
The exciting two-day event programme will include:
- Supply Chain Conference - focussed presentations and discussions exploring how companies of all sizes can grow and exploit the array of opportunities open to them. The Conference will help companies tackle the very real threats to the supply chain’s future
- ‘Meet The Buyer’ - an annual event offering UK suppliers of marine products and services the unique opportunity to network with a range of buyers including overseas boatbuilders and distributors
- British Marine Trades Association Awards Annual Dinner - an entertaining evening showcasing the best of the UK marine industry
- The Superyacht UK Technical Seminar - returning for 2019, it will host a range of knowledgeable and respected speakers presenting on a wide range of current legislative hot topics
- Marine Showcase - 30 stands available for companies to showcase products & services with shell scheme panels to be provided. Price on application.
- Stadium tours are available for those who’d like to see behind the scenes of a Premier League club
British Marine regions and group associations will have the opportunity to hold their own sessions alongside the two-day event at this fantastic venue. This could include meetings, cross-networking, training and membership seminars. Opportunities for product launches, dealer conferences and sponsorship are also available throughout the two-days.
REGISTER NOW! If you are interested in attending, exhibiting, sponsoring and/or holding your own event at the British Marine Expo, email the Expo team on BMExpo@britishmarine.co.uk by 30 November 2018.