Published on: 12 December 2019
boot Düsseldorf is one of the world’s largest indoor international boat shows, a meeting point for both boating and watersports enthusiasts, with over 250,000 visitors from 90 countries and 1900 exhibitors.
In 2020 British Marine will return in a brand-new location within Hall 10, 10B43. During the nine-day Show, British Marine will welcome five member companies on its stand as co-exhibitors who will showcase their products and services to an international audience with the support of the British Marine team promoting British excellence.
On Tuesday 21 January , British Marine will host a Meet the Buyer Networking Reception on its stand and would like to offer members the opportunity to sponsor this event. By utilising the British Marine platform, the sponsor would be able to maximise their presence at the Show.
The Reception will connect key international industry experts with builders, distributors and agents who are looking to work with British manufactures and service providers.
The sponsorship package includes:
- Headline sponsor of the event, Meet the Buyer Networking Reception sponsored by (your company name here)
- Branding display at the event including 3 x standard size pop up/roller banners (Tuesday 21 January 16.30-18.00)
- Marketing material displayed on the stand for the duration of the Show, which can include small giveaway items, leaflets, brochures & business cards (18- 26 January)
- Logo included on all event invitation, print and digital
- One dedicated post on British Marine social media platforms prior to the event announcing the sponsorship
- One dedicated post on British Marine social media platforms during the event
- Coverage in British Marine Latest News article (over 5000 subscribers)
- One exhibitor pass to access the Show for the nine-day period
Cost: £2000 + VAT
To find more about the sponsorship package, please email Johanna Sargeant at JSargeant@britishmarine.co.uk.