Published on: 30 June 2020
This latest issue shares the stories of how British Marine members have reacted and adapted to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. It also highlights the unprecedented effort by British Marine to protect the interests of our industry during these difficult times.
The issue also features updates from British Marine CEO, Lesley Robinson and President Greg Munford, and a quick glance at the improvements to the 2020-21 British Marine membership structure.
This digital only edition is available to all members and non-members. Read now.
- Representation Q&A with Brian Clark – British Marine’s Head of Public Affairs discusses the importance of representation and reflects on the ‘new normal’ following lobbying efforts
- Updates from British Marine CEO, Lesley Robinson and President Greg Munford
- COVID-19 Challenge & Response – how British Marine reacted with a multi-layered approach
- Quarterdeck – the latest news and developments
- Take 10 – a quick glance at the improvements to the new 2020-21 British Marine membership structure
- Meet the team – this time we speak to Simon Boyd, Head of Member Services
- Bouncing back – a COVID case study with the Falmouth Boat Co and how it weathered the lockdown
- Learning through adversity – a case study with SeaRegs Training about their transformation and enhancing customer offerings during COVID-19
British Marine members can also download previous issues of the magazine here.