Published on: 15 November 2021
Ensuring your health and safety
METSTRADE have implemented multiple measures, on top of the measures imposed by the Dutch government, to ensure a safe and responsible event.
METSTRADE, will create a bubble between cooperating hotels and the venue, RAI Amsterdam. They have also made arrangements with restaurants in the show vicinity to use their protocol to safeguard the wellbeing of visitors and exhibitors and made some minor programme adjustments.
How do I get access to the show?
To access the show, please go to entrance K for the COVID-19 Entry Check. It is required to keep a 1.5-metre distance from other visitors before the COVID-19 Entry Check and accessing the show.
Each day, you will need four things to get into the show:
- Your METSTRADE 2021 ticket or badge
- Valid ID-card
- Proof of vaccination, a valid negative COVID test or valid proof of recovery. You can show a (EU) Digital COVID Certificate (DCC), (UK) NHS COVID Pass or a valid paper version from your country (English/Dutch)
- Health check: at the entrance you will be asked five health questions
Measures at the show
To ensure all METSTRADE 2021 attendees feel safe and comfortable, the following measures are in place:
- Keeping distance is strongly advised at all times to create a safe and hospitable environment for everyone.
- METSTRADE 2021 maintains a ‘zero contact policy’.
- Wash your hands regularly and take advantage of the many hand sanitizers available throughout the building
- Wearing face masks will be strongly advised. We will have face masks available at the entrance.
Please note, the doors of METSTRADE 2021 will close at 18:00 hrs. This means the building must be empty at this time.
Your visit & COVID-19
Please note, catering and restaurants on the show floor will require seating. Unfortunately, this means there will be no social drinks at METSTRADE 2021. Please have a look at the 2021 Catalogue for tips on where to eat and drink.
Click here for the latest COVID-19 updates for METSTRADE