Published on: 14 October 2021
Did you know?
Globally, 54 percent of all consumers say that they have higher customer service expectations than they did just one year ago.
Welcome Afloat is an online live course teaching ‘Customer service for marine industry professionals’. Welcome Afloat is a highly-practical customer service training course, using varied active training styles to give participants the skills and knowledge that they can immediately use in the workplace.
Following on from almost five successful years of delivering the ‘Welcome Afloat’ programme face to face, British Marine, together with Welcome to Excellence, have decided to offer an online version as well.
Objectives of the Welcome Afloat course
- To support member organisations in their endeavour to maintain the highest levels of customer care, service and quality
- To help member organisations to attract and retain customers, and understand customer needs and expectations
- To ensure that the organisations consistently offer exceptional levels of customer service, aiming to exceed expectations and gain repeat business/recommendation
- To equip teams with the skills to communicate and connect with customers and colleagues; including how to deal with challenges such as complaints
- To encourage people to act as ambassadors for their organisations, aiming to keep customers for life.
What do I need to have to join the sessions?
The workshop will be run online via Zoom. You will receive joining instructions with specific software requirements after you register for the course.
How much is the course and how do I book?
The course costs £210 for two days training to British Marine members and £420 to non-members.
To book, simply complete the booking form here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.