Published on: 08 September 2021
The deadline is rapidly approaching to book your place at the annual Superyacht UK Technical Seminar sponsored by Lateral Naval Architects It will be held on Thursday 16 September 2021 at the Leonardo Royal Hotel, Southampton from 10.00 – 18.00.
The booking deadline is this Friday, 10 September.
Our Keynote Speaker, Rodi Basso, CEO and Co-Founder of the E1 Series, will take a look at future propulsion and fuels as well as revealing details of the world’s first electric powerboat racing championship, set to begin in early 2023.
Book your tickets here.
The Technical Seminar will update delegates on important industry matters such as the latest regulatory changes with speakers in the morning covering:
- Intact Stability rule changes
- Safe Mooring regulations for vessels over 3000 Grand Tourer (GT)
- IMO Tier III changes
- EU Ship Recycling Regulations and the Hong Kong Convention
The afternoon session will then look current industry trends, problems and solutions with a strong emphasis on the environmental aspects currently affecting the industry with exciting topics including:
- Carbon Offsetting & the Superyacht Industry: Separating Fact from Fiction
- The Role CFD and tank testing is playing in Large Yacht design, how this is helping to improve seakeeping abilities and Large Yacht efficiencies.
- A sustainable future for shipping, a look at Windship technology and how this is helping to realise zero carbon shipping.
The full agenda can be downloaded here.
With member tickets at only £145 inc VAT and non-member tickets at £290 inc VAT for the day this event is not to be missed. Tickets include light breakfast, refreshments, buffet lunch and networking reception entry.
Remember, the final deadline for ticket purchases to the event is 10 September. For further information or if you have any questions, please contact Johanna – Jsargeant@britishmarine.co.uk.