Published on: 20 April 2022
24 May 2022 - Egham / BOOKING FORM
Welcome Afloat is a customer service course for ‘marine industry’ professionals.
Welcome Afloat is a highly practical customer service training course, using varied active training styles to give participants the skills and knowledge they can immediately use in the workplace.
Following on from almost five successful years of delivering the ‘Welcome Afloat’ programme, we have scheduled one more course for May 2022.
Objectives of the Welcome Afloat course
- To support member organisations in their endeavour to maintain the highest levels of customer care, service, and quality
- To help the teams to attract and retain customers, and understand customer needs and expectations
- To ensure that the organisations consistently offer exceptional levels of customer service, aiming to exceed expectations and gain repeat business/recommendations
- To equip teams with the skills to communicate and connect with customers and colleagues; including how to deal with challenges such as complaints
- To encourage people to act as ambassadors for their organisations, aiming to keep customers for life
How much is the course and how do I book?
The course costs just £210+VAT. To book simply complete the booking form here: BOOKING FORM