Published on: 23 November 2023
Book your place today!
Following the success of the Intermediate Marina Manager course in Vilamoura, Portugal and the Advanced Marina Manager course in Abu Dhabi, we are introducing even more courses in 2024.
- Advanced Marina Manager (AMM) course- 5-9 February 2024 - Plymouth, U
- Intermediate Marina Manager (IMM) course - 4-7 March 2024 - Dubai, UAE
- Intermediate Marina Manager (IMM) course- 13-16 May - Windsor, UK
Advanced Marina Manager course
British Marine is proud to introduce the first Advanced Marina Manager course in the UK since 2021. We will be running the course on 5-9 February 2024, in Plymouth, on the beautiful south coast of England.
The AMM course has been designed as a pathway towards Certified Marina Manager (CMM) and Certified Marina Professional (CMP) Certification. The course consists of a variety of training sessions and a group project.
Each day is packed with a range of learning opportunities, including formal classes and lectures, informal discussions, a field trip to nearby marinas, group projects, marina/boatyard industry networking and discussions.
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience as a marina manager working on-site in a marina or 5 years in a leadership position in a marina affiliated company having done the IMM course
- if not 10 years.
- British Marine will assess the application against this requirement.
Intermediate Marina Manager course
We are also very excited to bring two new Intermediate Marina Manager courses in 2024.
The first course will take place in Dubai, UAE on the 4-7 March 2024 and the second will be in Windsor, UK on the 13-16 May 2024.
The IMM course is aimed at managers, supervisors and foremen who have had at least one full year of experience working at this level.
Marina industry professionals and Certified Marina Managers will share their expertise and knowledge on a wide variety of topics including:
- Leadership Development
- Health, Safety & Emergency Management
- Budgeting & Accounting
- Environmental Management
- Customer Service and Marketing
To book or for further information about any of these courses please email Kitty Judd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07923 250650.
We will also be releasing more courses for later in 2024, look out for more information coming soon!