Closing Date30 November 2020
Valid From28 October 2020
English Braids is a privately owned manufacturer of ropes, cords, and braids, servicing a wide range of markets. This role will be working for the Marine Division and is primarily focussed within the Leisure Marine channel selling product into Chandlers, Riggers and Boatbuilders.
We are looking for an individual aiming to develop their sales career within an established UK manufacturing business. The business is focused on quality and customer service therefore the role will suit someone that is able to thrive off these values and help drive business off the back of this.
This requires a self-motivated, passionate salesperson who must focus on winning new business in addition to managing a loyal existing customer base.
For the right candidate, this role could offer future opportunities for European travel for new business development.
- Management and business development of an existing customer base
- Developing client contact strategies for new business, engaging the Marketing Team and Sales Manager in planned initiatives and campaigns
- Researching potential client opportunities (online, media, press, etc)
- Contacting prospective clients by telephone, email, and face to face
- Meeting realistic sales targets
- Field based in the South and South West minimum of 3 days per week which can require staying away from home, office based in Worcestershire for the remaining week days
- Previous experience in new business development and product sales is preferred, though training provided if you have knowledge or experience of Leisure Marine or sailing
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience preferably in a territory sales environment
- Language skills beneficial but not essential
- Preferred candidates will live within an hours drive to the south of Worcester for access to client base and office
- Ability to quickly develop relationships
- Target-driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills and pro-active
- Good geographical/ route planning knowledge
- Interest or knowledge in the marine sector
- Basic salary plus commission plan
- Company Car, laptop and phone
- Pension and 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising with service
- On-site parking when in the office
- Please submit CV with covering letter and salary/package expectations to email@example.com
- All applications will be reviewed and responded to
Company NameEnglish Braids Ltd
Job TypeBrokerage, Sales, Marketing